Friday, July 13, 2012

Busy Life


The days fly by when I don't even know where the time has gone.  It seems that I spend a lot of time carting children from one activity to the next, but I am thankful for all the fun things they are able to participate in- swimming lessons, soccer, library times, taekwondo, etc. 

We do have fun in this busy season and enjoy times together.  A couple nights ago we stayed up late to finish our Scrabble game (one of my favorites).  My two older boys were competing against me and did really well for a 9- and 10-year-old if I do say so myself.  My two younger kids were "fixing" my hair and it was just a fun time to be a family. (My hubby was peacefully resting in the floor next to us after a full day at work =) 

Hoping to get back to a regular schedule soon with Etsy and crafting in general.  I miss it and will have to find a way to make it work in the hours I have.  Hope you too are having a happy summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment